Juicy Questions To Ask Your Friends About Each Other
Having juicy and thought-provoking questions on hand can liven up any hangout with friends. When you want to spark fun, memorable conversations, break the ice, or simply get to know your buddies better, having the right questions to ask is key.
In this article, we share 101 juicy, engaging questions to ask your friends about each other. With questions about crushes, embarrassing moments, preferences, and more, these prompts will uncover new amusing details and deepen your existing bonds.
Fun Questions About Their Interests
Kicking things off with lighthearted questions about your friends’ likes, dislikes, and passions helps stir up lively discussion. Here are some fun options:
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your guilty pleasure song that you secretly love?
- What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one food, what would you get?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What’s something you’re fascinated by but know little about?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What’s your favorite movie genre?
- What skill or talent do you wish you had?
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
Really make your friends think with these deep, introspective questions:
- What’s your biggest regret so far in life?
- What are you most self-conscious about?
- What’s your biggest fear? Why?
- What’s something you wish you did more often in life?
- Who has impacted your life the most so far?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your definition of happiness?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing so far?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- What’s important to you that others may not realize?
Funny Questions About Embarrassing Moments
Everybody has embarrassing stories to tell, so ask these funny questions to unearth your friends’ most cringe-worthy memories:
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done on a date?
- What’s the cringiest thing you did in middle school?
- What’s the most ridiculous lie you ever told as a kid?
- Have you ever farted loudly in public? What happened?
- What’s your most awkward family vacation story?
- What’s the dumbest way you’ve hurt yourself?
- Have you ever butt-dialed someone? What did they overhear?
- What’s your most humiliating wardrobe malfunction story?
- What’s the worst time you’ve laughed inappropriately?
- What’s the silliest mispronunciation you’ve made?
Juicy Questions About Their Love Life
Here are saucy questions to ask about your friends’ dating history and current crushes:
- Who’s your oldest ex you still think about sometimes?
- Have you ever faked an orgasm?
- What’s the fastest you’ve gone from meeting someone to kissing them?
- Have you ever flirted with someone else to make your partner jealous?
- What’s your number one deal breaker in a relationship?
- What’s the most NSFW place you’ve hooked up with someone?
- Have you ever caught feelings for a friend? What happened?
- What’s your biggest relationship red flag?
- Who’s one person you’d date if both of you were single?
- What’s the biggest way someone has screwed you over in a relationship?
Good Questions About Their Preferences
You can have some fun debates by asking about your friends’ strong preferences. Here are some good options:
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Would you rather have teleportation powers or invisibility powers?
- Are you more into Marvel or DC?
- What’s better – scary movies or comedies?
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or 30 minutes early?
- Extrovert or introvert?
- Mountains or beach?
- What’s your favorite season?
Fun “This or That” Questions
Keep the conversation flowing with fun this or that questions that make your friends pick a side:
- Who would win – Batman or Spiderman?
- Instagram or Twitter?
- Coffee or tea?
- Summer or winter vacation?
- Cake or pie?
- Karaoke or trivia night?
- Netflix or Hulu?
- Super speed or flying?
- Sitcoms or reality TV?
- Pool party or house party?
Good Friendship Questions
Show your friends you care and strengthen your ties with these thoughtful friendship questions:
- How did we first meet? What were your first impressions of me?
- What’s your favorite memory that we share together?
- What am I good at that most people don’t know about?
- How would you describe me to someone who’s never met me before?
- Have you ever felt jealous of me for some reason? Why?
- What’s the most touching or thoughtful thing I’ve ever done for you?
- What’s your favorite thing that we always do together?
- What do you think we have most in common?
- How am I most different now compared to when we first met?
- What’s one thing you wish I would do less? More often?
Fun Questions About When They Were Younger
Take a trip down memory lane with these fun questions about your friends’ childhood and adolescence:
- What weird or silly nicknames did you have growing up?
- What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?
- What was your first job?
- What trends or fads were you obsessed with when you were a teen?
- Were you popular in high school? Why or why not?
- What’s the most trouble you ever got into as a kid?
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend? What was their name?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- What weird habits did you have as a kid that make you cringe now?
- What’s one really embarrassing thing your parents still tease you about?
Random Silly Questions
These off-the-wall silly questions are perfect for making your crew crack up:
- If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
- What’s the weirdest food combo you enjoy?
- What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music nonstop?
- If aliens came to Earth, who in our friend group would be their leader?
- What gross medical condition or injury do you think you’d be fascinated by if you saw it?
- Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
- What movie title best describes your last poop?
- If you had to wear a warning label, what would yours say?
- What animal would be cutest if scaled down to pocket size?
- What food makes awesome facial hair when eaten messy?
Juicy “Never Have I Ever” Questions
Up the ante with juicy “Never Have I Ever” questions that reveal surprising truths about your friends:
- Never have I ever lied to get out of work or school.
- Never have I ever made a TMI social media post after drinking.
- Never have I ever flirted with a friend’s significant other.
- Never have I ever broken the law.
- Never have I ever walked in on someone.
- Never have I ever peed in a pool over age 11.
- Never have I ever butt-dialed someone by accident.
- Never have I ever used a fake ID.
- Never have I ever been suspended or expelled from school.
- Never have I ever regretted a drunken purchase.
Fun Questions About Their Future
It’s always interesting to think about what the future may hold. Ask these fun “what if” questions:
- What’s one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
- Where do you want to be living in 10 years?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars tomorrow?
- What profession do you think will be extinct in the future?
- If you could time travel, what era would you visit first?
- How would you most likely celebrate winning an Olympic gold medal?
- What futuristic invention would you most want to get early access to?
- What news headline that happens in the next 6 months would shock you the most?
- What achievement would you want to unlock in life to get a prize?
- What would your dream house look like if money wasn’t a factor?
The next time you and your friends get together, try out some of these 101 juicy questions. By taking turns answering, you’ll uncover hilarious memories, thought-provoking truths, and amusing opinions about each other. Most importantly, you’ll build deeper connections through open and memorable conversations.